[Mb-hair] LaMaMa

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 12:10:25 PDT 2005

Somewhere near the baggage carousel you will find a desk for info-including my favorite
SUPERSHUTTLE.They have to set up a pick-up for you,so it may take a bit of time.If there
are 2 of you why not share a cab.They no longer take people on $300 rides.If you come in
via JFK there is the new mono-rail thing that takes you to the F Train and right to 2nd
Ave for $7 total.When in doubt take a cab or call me 212-260-7301 and I'll try to
help.Also La Mama is open each day noon till 4 pm 212-475-7710 is the box office.XOX M

--- RJ Mac <nycrjmac at yahoo.com> wrote:

> There is easy airport bus from LGA to Port
> Authority/Madison Square Garden/Grand Central.
> Bus/Subway from La Guardia is also possible for the
> adventurous and economic traveller; but a cab fare
> into Manhattan should be very affordable.
>
> rj
>
> --- skonig at cox.net wrote:
>
> > Have you found out how to get in from the airport
> > yet?  I am interested too, but not certain which day
> > I am flying.  If you can, please let me know the
> > fastest and best way.
> >
> > I think Pappy is getting into LAG around your time,
> > flying on JetBlue from Long Beach CA.
> > >
> > > From: "Elizabeth Esquibel"
> > <elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com>
> > > Date: 2005/08/27 Sat PM 08:20:44 EDT
> > > To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
> > > Subject: [Mb-hair] LaMaMa
> > >
> > > Dear Brothers and Sisters,
> > >
> > > I am excited beyond belief about meeting all of
> > you at the reunion on Sept.
> > > 10th!!!!!!  I am going to be roomies with Janice
> > Dobbs and am excited about
> > > that as well!!
> > >
> > > I will be flying into Laguardi Airport at 3:52pm
> > and I was wondering if
> > > anyone else will be there at that time and we can
> > share a ride into the
> > > city. If not, can someone tell me the easiest
> > transportation into the city.
> > >
> > > Love, Peace, Happiness~Elizabeth Caveness-Esquibel

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."