[Mb-hair] Another reunion update

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:29:51 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Another update of the rsvp list. I have gotten many phone calls and email
requests for an updated list, so, here it is. New names are at the bottom. I
get box office reports tomorrow and Thurday, so I'll post another update
after that.

To those of you taking photos - please burn CDs of all the photos you take
for the Archives! We really hope to document this amazing event thoroughly.
If you are planning on shooting film (either old fashioned camcorder video,
or digital) please be in touch with me, as La MaMa has very strict rules
about filming there, and I need to clear permission for you.

List of states people are coming from now includes New York, New Jersey,
California (north and south), Washington state, Texas, Florida, Vermont,
Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Missouri, Alaska, Nevada, Maryland, and
Colorado, and Pennsylvania! This is so exciting!

Love,
Nina
The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html

RSVP List as of 8-30-05
Jim Rado
Tom O'Horgan
Julie Arenal
Galt MacDermot
Stephanie Ragni
Kim Ragni-Johnson
Michael Butler
Walter Michael Harris
Natalie Mosco
Debbie Andrews
Marjorie LiPari
Bill Swiggard
Robert Camuto
Tom Stovall
Cara Robins
Dick Osorio
Marta Heflin
Michael David Arian
Erroll Booker
Steve Curry
Larry Basinski
Nina Machlin Dayton
Ross MacLean
Jeff Lunger
Bil Gonzalez
Leo Lunser
Sibley Smith
Robert I Rubinsky
Melba Moore
Gina Harding
Corinne Broskette
Steve Gamet
Russ Carlson
Linda Hassler
Robin McNamara
Ted Parkins
Barbara DiSalvia Siomos
Sally Shafer
Jack Bell
Michael Greenblatt Hamilton
Ted Lange
Steve Burley
Carol Lipis
Jessica Kluger Marciel
Aleta Sliwa St. James
Jonathon Johnson
David Pappy Hunt
Bruce Michael Paine
James Coleman
Karalee Fenskee
Ellen Foley
Ken & Louisa Myer
Ron Wyatter
Brenda Cooley
Ron Shetler (used to be Eron Tabor)
David Patrick Kelly
Teda Bracci
Anita Krpan
George Garcia
Larry Marshall
Ula Hedwig
Zenobia Conkerite
James Papaconstantine
Sherwin Ross
Richard Almack
Christine St. Pierre
Sue Marn Konig
Ross Tatum & Kathy Rothschild
Meredith & Eric Marciano
Richard Haas
Allan Nicholls
Karyl Britt
Warren Morrill
John Corbo
Larry Calvert
Rick Colantino
Andres DeSheilds
Heather MacRae
Charlie Lynch
Danny Miller
Marc Weiss
Dale Soules
Patric D'Eimon
Red Shepard
Rivka Nachoma
Janice Dobbs
Lydia Moreno Klein (was Lydia Phillips)
Karen Benson
Anne Wilkenson
Toby Stone
Naomi Wexler Buck
Keith Carradine
Rhonda Ogelsby Coullet
Sean Courtney
Dennis Browne
Michael Alasa
Leland Berner
Linda Rios
Randall Hoey
Charlotte Crossley
Barbara Moore
Ben Vereen
Kathy Nixon Del Rosso
Jason Brook
Alan Braunstein
Elizabeth Caveness Esquibel
Mary Davis
Joseph Campbell Butler
Maureen Harwood Yost
Zia Charnack Wesley-Hosford (was Rhoda Seven)
Robet Baumgartner
Naomi Wexler Buck
Verdera Miller
Amy Pommier