[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 14, Issue 38

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 06:40:19 PDT 2005

>>Belly dancing, the moon, mars, the
mountains, the water, getting high on life (and other
things)...I just
feel
so incredibly blessed to have connected to the soul of
the world.

And we still have about 10 days to go...but my heart
just feels like
it's
going to burst with pure joy.

Oh Katie, it sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing it
with us!

- Amy
Check out my wedding web page! http://www.theknot.com/OurWedding/AmyKazan&SethGoodchild

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)