[Mb-hair] addendum to an affirmation or affirmation one a

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 09:55:52 PDT 2005

ps addendum
All my friends are successful and happily making large sums of money as sherwin is in beautiful powerful spectacular voice that day and has been for months and god willing is likely to be so for the next five years and then all of my friends will be even more successful and will even more happily make even larger sums of money
( and wont forget to give lots of it to the poor like the adherents of a certain right wing political party that shall remain nameless )

- secret affirmation ammender who is producing a sherwin project
peace everybody much love and creativity