[Mb-hair] LaMaMa

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:20:44 PDT 2005

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I am excited beyond belief about meeting all of you at the reunion on Sept.
10th!!!!!!  I am going to be roomies with Janice Dobbs and am excited about
that as well!!

I will be flying into Laguardi Airport at 3:52pm and I was wondering if
anyone else will be there at that time and we can share a ride into the
city. If not, can someone tell me the easiest transportation into the city.

Love, Peace, Happiness~Elizabeth Caveness-Esquibel