[Mb-hair] Great Book & Record Sale--NYC

Jim Burns jameshburns at webtv.net
Thu Aug 25 23:57:40 PDT 2005

Stopped by a book and viynl sale at the famed Neighborhood
Playhouse--340 East 54th (between Second and First Avenues), in
Manhattan--today...

Many, many plays and actor bios, as to be expected, but also MANY of
those great old FULL PLAY, I mean theatre plays, LPs. And of course, a
ton of original musical score LPs, and sheet music.And stuff on
casettes.
Hardcovers are two bucks, paperbacks, plays, and LPs, a buck.

And the folks are terrific, and it's for a good cause.

If you're in the area, it runs thrugh Sunday, 10 AM  to 6 PM each day.

Here's the press release.

Best, Jim Burns

Neighborhood Playhouse presents A Spectacuilar Library Book Sale Aug
25-28

Hundreds of Books & Other Items from our 75 Year History. Plays.
Biography. Acting. Production. Entertainment. Music. Art. Poetry. Play
Manuscripts from the "Old" Broadway. Programmes. Vinyl, Audio,Video,
Disc.

Regular Sale Days -- No Entry Fee -- Friday, Saturday, Sunday August
26-27-28, 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM.

The Playhouse is located at 340 East 54th Street, between First & Second
Avenues.

In remembrance of TONY RANDALL (1920-2004), a Graduate of the School,
longtime friend & board member, and Our Best Reader.

Marian Seldes has called the Neighborhood Playhouse Library Book Sale,
"A grand annual event at my dear school."