[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 14, Issue 33

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Thu Aug 25 21:25:23 PDT 2005

Re:  Katie's Indians

Hi Katie

I played the Silver Indian in the LA Show.  oh it was fun. (there is a
photo somewhere), but I always thought the Indian was a proud symbol.

Now, in the war sequence, it is all violence.  The Buddists set
themselves on fire, nuns kill the buddists with their rosary beads,  etc.
 It is all Claude's halucination about the war.
So, everyone is portrayed negatively and that was the point.

** Venue Theatre Collective and  Actors Studio  is a not for profit
501(c)(3) Corporation, founded in 1992.
ALL MAIL TO THE OFFICE:  5124 Ninth Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33710.
THE STUDIO is in MAINLANDS PLAZA, 9125 US 19 N, Pinellas Park (at
Mainlands Blvd.) 1 mi N of Gandy/Park Blvd.  727-822-6194  cell
727-656-8525
Visit our web site at www.VenueActorStudio.org