[Mb-hair] Re: Less than four weeks......Wheeeeeeeeee!

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Sat Aug 20 09:00:04 PDT 2005

My apologies but I'll be playing catch up here as I just returned from a
week at a nearby lake where we've been chilling since last Saturday (August
13th).
The overhead projector and oil and food color/water in pyrex pie pans is
exactly what I used Katie and what a great effect it was! I know you'll dig
it!

PEACE,
Leo

From: "Katie Kasben" <katiekasben at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Mb-hair] Less than four weeks......Wheeeeeeeeee!

does anybody have any idea where i can get an over head projector (or
three)? I want to go old school and do the plate with oil/water/food
colouring trick  for some psychadelic background!!!!  I'll feel better about
singing  "Electric Blues" if  I'm not using three LCD projectors!!

 have a beautiful day.
 love,
 Katie