[Mb-hair] God said it. - WHEN? - I believe it. DO I? That settlesit - WHAT?

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 17:00:11 PDT 2005

Richard.. My belief is this.. First off I believe in Karma.. I think that what we do and how we treat others comes back to us in one way or another.. My Uncle for example.. when my Father died and shortly after that his mother.. the moneys.. house, stock etc.. was to be divided up between my fathers kids, and his kids.. He basically walked away with over 2/3rds of what should have been ours.. Money really doesn't mean that much to me (just makes life a little easier but.. whatever) At any rate.. Both he and his wife have had many many health issues after the fact.. coincidence? Maybe.. But I believe it's Karma. ,, I also believe in Life after death.. and I guess my reasons for this are that it is beyond my grasp of thinking... that there is actually a dreamless sleep forever gone.. Is it a fear? Maybe, but I don't think so as I am not afraid of death. I also came up with a concept many years back and have since read that at least one other.. (Mick Mars, guitar player for Motl
 ey
 Crue.. wrote about it in the book, The Dirt,) I believe that the long tunnel with the bright light at the end is actually the birthing canal, and the loved ones we see, in the near death experiences, are actually our new loved ones.. beckoning us forward.. The bright light.. I'm sure there is not much light inside.. Those who come back from the near death experiences are the still born’s. I don't ask others to believe as I do.. But that is my guess about something we will never know the answers too. I also wonder if some if not all of the people we run into in our everyday lives, especially those where we immediately have some bond with.. are people from our past lives.. have you ever met someone for the first time.. and immediately bonded with them, as if you knew them forever? Anyway.. Those are my "Gods" or my beliefs.. I think that scientists and Darwin have proven evolution.. Anyway... I have no problem with people believing in one God, Many Gods, Th Bible.. or that w
 e are
 UFO Spawn.... I just have a problem with people who try to force their opinions on the world.. be it through war or door to door. We all have brains... and we all know how to use them.. Our souls are only as good as wee make them.. JIM

richard haase <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:the only thing is james
me being the son of a virtuous atheist
organized religion can be shit
which is not the same as one mans souls commune with god
also as my late father used to say
a virtuous atheist is acceptable in the sight of god
but dont dont jim please
confuse organized religion with true religion