[Mb-hair] God said it. - WHEN? - I believe it. DO I? That settles it - WHAT?

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Wed Aug 17 14:50:57 PDT 2005

Hi Jim,
unfortunately I must agree with you, it is just a BOOK, written by people
and most (all?) religions are just instruments of control of the mass of
humans,
wielded by a few more clever ones...

God is mostly silent these days.  I cannot believe he idly tosses a tsunami
around!
And he has said none of the things in the bible. That's a fact.

Dead? Maybe. Or maybe he is a great concentration of spirit that surrounds
us?
and what we do with it creates/triggers  the results?

Or could it be that  god/gods seem to have  either given up on his/their
creations
and is/are  occupied with other issues (?)
or do they just not care and watch to see what we will do with what we have
been
given?

The outlook is not bright at all.

 Dagmar