[Mb-hair] God said it. I believe it. That settles it

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 10:26:25 PDT 2005

Worthy thoughts, but I have to take issue with one
important element.  The "Red" states "Blue" states
concept I  believe is one of the most successful, most
subtle tactics of the Bush Machine's NewSpeak in
silencing protest.  By such thought, views other than
your own, (regardless whether you imagine yourself
"red" or "blue") no longer exist.

But I insist, There are no RED states, there are no
BLUE states.  Cooperating with such concepts
effectively expunges a valid portion of the whole.

The "Red/Blue" map used on election was a brilliant
ruse to offer the appearance of Popular Victory, and
invalidation of all alternate views.

A person may have all the free thought he likes, but
as soon as you agree to "Red/Blue" and other such
NewSpeak, you've got the villain's bit in your teeth.

rj