[Mb-hair] Panademic Galacteria

Staggben at aol.com Staggben at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 16:28:40 PDT 2005

It is widely agreed that The Earth's tilt and has caused our  atmosphere to
become more humid over the last 18,000 years. This, allied  to a build-up of
salt in the World's Oceans over a much longer period  (sodium chloride being
more reactive to hot and cold than just pure H2O)  has speeded up the ocean's
flow and made the climate warmer, and  temperatures much less extreme between the
poles than it was in times  before.

The unanswered question is, 'When does The Earth start to tilt back  again'?

Our contribution to Global Warming rests upon the answer.

The jury is out, but the overall take on our species is  clear.

We are 'Pandemic Galacteria'.