[Mb-hair] Re: [Mb-civic] New era for the age of Aquarius - Music - Times Online

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Aug 12 20:20:19 PDT 2005

Wonderful-so many good memories. Like the time the theater was partly empty in Oklahoma. That evening I was invited and attended an Indian gathering in their Long House. I invited them all to come to the show the next evening-that night our tribe met 20-35 indegionous ancestors. Of course, management freaked because I promised everyone of MY guests complimentary passes.
"Why not!" was my reply to Mr. Grayson. "Half the theater was empty." Grayson looked at Light Brown as he nodded in the affirmative.
Try doing HAIR for people that have gone through so much-made my hair on the back of my neck stand straight up. Both tribes met spiritually that night on stage and soared to the fifth demension.

Lyle K'ang, MBA/IM

-- Michael Butler  wrote:
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,14932-1732511,00.html