[Mb-hair] question can one bring ones kids to the reunion?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:55:23 PDT 2005

Richard wrote:
>question can one bring ones kids to the reunion?

Sure! Annie, my 13 year old will be there, and considers herself the Hair
mascot as she is usually the only "kid" (please don't tell her I called her
that!) at these gatherings. She will be thrilled to know there will be
others there. I know that Meredith is considering bringing her sons too.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html