[Mb-hair] Hair Reunion

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 14:40:53 PDT 2005

Dear Michael:
  Thanks , so much for your participation and contribution to the La MaMa
"Chronicles" event . I had met Mr. Ragni with Mr. Koutoukas some years ago in
the Village but I never thought I'd have the chance to meet you ! It was  a
very special moment and honor , for me . I assumed you were given copies of
most of the photographs taken , during your atendance . If not I will inquire
into it and try and get them to you .
                            Thanks Again,
                        Sincerely - Bruce Eyster ( WOOF )

                               post script
 Just in case , I'm enclosing this photo which I think is quite nice . PEACE !