[Mb-hair] ALSO SOMETHING I WANTED TO KNOW VERY MUCH AS A CHILD

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 20:12:12 PDT 2005

I've been looking for Lemonts sisters names or information on his folks via Yahoo and Google and the only thing I can find that might be his Dad..

Vernon Washington 94 years old in Jamica NY.  (The next down in age is 74, but if Lemont was born in 1944, that would have made him 60 today, so 94 could be his Dad.)

If anybody else has any info on the sisters.. I don't mind doing the leg work.

JIM

Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:
Richard, please tell me their names, and if you have any contact information
for them please send it to me. We would love to invite them. Not knowing
their names I don't even know where to start looking for them.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html