[Mb-hair] IRAN AND US-AT THE ABYSS

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 7 18:04:28 PDT 2005

Michael

What wonderful reading & history on the Shah of Iran, you have lived a
fascinating life & I could not agree more with your analysis of the of the
Middle East, & how the "turn around" in Iran happened with the leaving of
the Shah. I have said this before "the mother  all battles" is just in it's
embryo stage with Iran it will make Iraq look like a cartoon. Once we attack
Iran not only will they fight us but they  will start throwing stones at
Israel & then all hell breaks loose & all 3 countries have nuclear weapons,
and not to forget what the rest of the world think of our actions i.e.
Russia ,China.

Love forever
Robin