[Mb-hair] Re: Peace signs

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Sun Aug 7 17:58:22 PDT 2005

I'll let Jim sorta take over this story, but here's a preview. We had
another HAIR get together today (Sunday) for our '99 Tribe cuz we hadn't
seen our Jeanie since 2000 (she's living in Virginia) and she and her hubbie
were in the area so that was excuse enough to get together! It was a
barbecue/swimming/volleyball affair and we were all asked to bring something
to toss on the grill plus a side dish. Jim brought a cake with a peace sign
but apparently the woman decorating the cake didn't know what a peace sign
looked like. As I said. I'll let Jim tell the rest of the story. Pretty sad
though!
We're gearing up for NYC on September 10th!!

PEACE,
Leo