[Mb-hair] Lynn Kellogg and Claude, Berger and Woof - can you name this song?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:22:08 PDT 2005

No, it's not the rally as there are no protest signs, and I don't think it's
Hair as Jerry has a mike but Jim doesn't appear to (he could be holding it
in his left hand, but being right handed he would be more likely to hold it
in his right hand). The most confusing part of it is that the trap door is
open (meaning no full company dancing is doing on, another strike against it
being a musical number, but then why does Jerry have a mic?), but Hud is
sitting there, not Jeanie. I am having a hard time recalling any time the
trap was open without Jeanie being there.  If Jeanie is there, just hidden
by the angle of the shot, it could be Hung which immediately follows
Jeanie's speech about "I'm hung up on Claude, Sheila's hung up on berger..."
etc. and which moves the cast, which is arranged in one of Tom's tableau,
off the stage before the flag scene. Truthfully that was my first thought
when I saw it. And Berger does have a mic then, as he chants, along with the
entire Tribe,  "Hung, hung, hungy, hungy, hung, hungy, hungy..."

Ok, folks - there was a glimpse of the minutia that runs through my mind
when I'm working! LOL!

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives