[Mb-hair] Re: LIFE'S TOO SHORT

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 4 14:55:24 PDT 2005

I am rolling the roaches as we speak dagmar

another thing we need to maximize
( he said appointing himself industrial psychological shamen of the tribe
lol )
the gathering last time at lamama was inspirational transcendent magical
michael and tom ohorgan and jimmy were brilliant ; sally kirkland did not
dissapoint
the brownies were very good
but
it was weedless
whats with that????????
come on guys
granted this is the 21st century and we know now
and i personally agree that hard drugs are the scourge
of modern civilization
however that being said
WERE HAIR MAN
WE SHOULD BE GETTING WEEDY
LIKE A MF AT THESE THINGS
A POINT TO CONSIDER RESPECFULLY AND WITH LOVE
PEACE GUYS

RICHARD HAASE
( always the enfant terrible amongst terrible enfants
lol and not lol )