[Mb-hair] Peace signs

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 05:46:16 PDT 2005

Michael.. they say things that were come back around full cycle. I guess since Bush decided to bring us back into another war we don't belong in, why not Peace signs.

Speaking of which.. I was putting a rack on a guys car the other day. This guy happen to be missing a limb, (a leg) and I  asked him, what happened to his leg. (I feel that sometimes it's more rude to stare and wonder than to just ask out of curiosity) He told me it happened in Veitnam. I asked did you step on a mine or something? and he said, actually they were following a tank down a dirt road and the tank hit a mine, which then was thrown up into the air and landed on his leg. He said, it really didn't hurt and he was pretty dazed by the whole incident, but later we wre talking about this war and he said.. This war is a lot like Vietnam in that we went in, we did what we went to do, and we are staying too long.

Lets hope that our collective peace signs are strong enough to end this war.
JIM / Berger 97/99

Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
It is happening more often. Portents of things to come!
Michael

http://mail.yahoo.com