[Mb-hair] Peace signs

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Tue Aug 2 18:34:02 PDT 2005

Jim:
That happened to me on the subway , the other day ! As the cars slowly passed
these kids were smiling and waving to anyone who would look. So , I smiled
nodded and gave then the old Peace sign and they all frantically nodded , yes
and returned it ! They totally knew , what it meant ! The guy sitting next to
me had seen this and said :" Did you know them ? " I smiled and said : " Never
, really met them but feel like I know something about them , now ." It was a
sweet moment !
                     Thanks For ALL the Peaces
                       Bruce / Woof