[Mb-hair] Another reason to like Jimi Hendrix

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 16:56:16 PDT 2005

Not a huge Hendrix fan, though definetly apprieciate his stuff and own a few of his albums and discs. I almost picked that book up the other day.. but decided to go with Sex Drugs and Cocoa puffs instead. Maybe next trip.  JIM

And you are so right Masturbation is great!

Amy Kazan <lilacamy11 at yahoo.com> wrote:
I found this article on AOL..... the best part is that
he went to far as to claim he was "addicted to
masturbating." Masturbation can be fun..... lol:)

- amy

SEATTLE (August 1) - Jimi Hendrix might have stayed in
the Army. He might have been sent to Vietnam. Instead,
he pretended he was gay. And with that, he was
discharged from the 101st Airborne in 1962, launching
a musical career that would redefine the guitar, leave
other rock heroes of the day speechless and culminate
with his headlining performance of "The Star-Spangled
Banner" at Woodstock in 1969.

Hendrix's subterfuge, contained in his military
medical records, is revealed for the first time in
Charles R. Cross' new biography, "Room Full of
Mirrors." Publicly, Hendrix always claimed he was
discharged after breaking his ankle on a parachute
jump, but his medical records do not mention such an
injury.

In regular visits to the base psychiatrist at Fort
Campbell, Ky., in spring 1962, Hendrix complained that
he was in love with one of his squad mates and that he
had become addicted to masturbating, Cross writes.
Finally, Capt. John Halbert recommended him for
discharge, citing his "homosexual tendencies."

Hendrix's legendary appetite for women negates the
notion that he might have been gay, Cross writes.

http://mail.yahoo.com