[Mb-hair] FW: St. Theresa's Prayer

Sherwin Ross sherwiin at aceross.com
Fri Apr 29 18:42:06 PDT 2005

I picked seven people who I thought would DO this.

Please send this back to me! (You'll see why.) In case anyone is interested,
Saint Theresa is known as the Saint of the Little Ways. Meaning she believed
in doing the little things in life well and with great love.

She is also the patron Saint of flower growers and florists. She is
represented by roses May everyone be blessed who receives this message.

Theresa's Prayer cannot be deleted. REMEMBER to make a wish before you read
the poem.

That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Just send this to
seven people and let me know what happens on the fourth day. Sorry you have
to forward the message, but try not to break this, please. Prayer is one of
the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of reward.
Suggestion: copy and paste rather than forward to protect email addresses
and access to e-virus. (Did you make a wish?) If you don't make a wish, it
won't come true. Last chance to make a wish.

St. Theresa's Prayer: May today there be peace within. May you trust God
that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the
infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that
you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....May
you be content knowing you are a child of God.... Let this presence settle
into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and
love.

It is there for each and every one of you.

Now, send this to 7 people within the next 5 minutes. And remember to send
this back...I count as 1...you'll see why

http://mail.yahoo.com