[Mb-hair] Bridgeport Hair again

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:59:19 PDT 2005

Hi all,

We are over 20 now for Bridgeport Hair on May 21st - at LaMama last weekend
Natalie Mosco decided to join us.

I just received the message below from Donna at the theatre. The show has a
performance on the 22nd, but it is a private party for a charity, so they
are looking at the 21st, when we are going, as the closing night and having
their cast party that night. They have invited us all, as you can see below.
Not sure if Julie Arenal will be there or not.

Love,
Nina

>From Donna:
I got the okay to have a HAIR cast party on Saturday the 21st and
all of our HAIR Archive friends in attendance that night are invited.
It will be after the 8:30 show (probably start around 1130).  Please
pass along the invitation to Michael and the rest of the gang.  There
are no seats available for the 830 but if its a nice evening you could
all hang out on the "Casa Rosado" or in the lobby.  Its nothing fancy --
I'm going to beg and steal pizzas and hopefully sandwiches and then
there will be wine, beer and sodas -- it would be great to have you all
there.  If anyone needs to stay the night I might be able to get a
discount on rooms at the Holiday Inn.  They sometimes let us book at at
special rate depending on availability.

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html