[Mb-hair] MORE IMPORTANT - from the List Mama

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Apr 29 09:32:11 PDT 2005

Thanks to List Mama and Cheese.
I use Entourage for email and Firefox as my browser. I do have Explorer and
Safari but rarely use them anymore. I am preparing to go to Apple's email in
place of Microsoft's Entourage next week when I install the new Mac OS
"Tiger" (my former nickname, now my son's).
For the first time I am getting anti virus application.
However I do open attachments from sources I do not know.
Final Note: Get a Mac you will thank me. I started with Dos. I have been
thanking my sister since leaving the 'evil empire' for a Mac.
XO Michael