[Mb-hair] Lamama HAiR

Andrews/Blaxill songsters at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 11:13:05 PDT 2005

Hello,

I wanted to also add to Saturday's thoughts - Nina & Bill really
eloquent about it -
it's really true about hearing the origins of HAiR for the first time
- MB told truly funny story about being raised with consciousness (
his Grandfather in South Dakota) of what really happened to the
Indians here & seeing an ad for HAiR at the Public Theatre he said,
"The Indians have got themselves a show"  and that's why he went to
see HAiR!!!!  Those beautiful misunderstandings that create life....

Oh, and Jim, our original boy God genius, genius -  singing HAiR "
Darling...."  too much fun - and Tom O - force of nature, his words
great but just his presence evoking the entire landscape that is HAiR
- wow...and Sally with all that pre HAiR Lamama history -

Loved seeing my new HAiR friends again & meeting Natalie, Marjorie
seeing Robert I again & all extended tribe ...thanks MB for inviting
us all -

Sympathy & Trust Abounding!
Debbie Andrews