[Mb-hair] but michael awesome as he was was the silver medalist

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 18:32:31 PDT 2005

tom ohorgan held forth like sophecles or something
i mean o horgan was like the gettysburg address
he was michael was my experience working with them both as colleagues
is that they are as awesome as one would fantisize they are
on a pragmatic operational level
on a bad day
on a good one
they are better etherial as longinus said
sublime
i can vouch michael functioned as my production superviser\( eg entire production under the supervision
of Michael Butler ) on the audelco nominated 02 FREDERICK DOUGLASS
and every suggestion he made was brilliant
the summation of his input, in the end, setting a fine vehicle off perfectly like a diamond in the best harry winston setting
as a degreed dramatuge
i can only note in the most emphatic tems michael butlers transcendent brilliance as a producer
with the unusual proviso that his particular talent ( eg some are corporate giants etc which certainly michael has demonstrated his prowess in both in and out of the theatrical area )
but michaels particular singular brilliance as a producer
is his artistic brilliance as a producer
and that is very unusual
i am honored to be associated with him and tom professionally
and gentlemen i am going to bring home the bacon
stay tuned group for a whole string of new hits
god willing

richard haase
( littlest member of the tribe ) lol
i love you all more than i can say