[Mb-hair] lamama & photos

Andrews/Blaxill songsters at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 12:50:40 PDT 2005

Hi Nina,

Really looking forward to seeing you again & meeting people Saturday
at La MaMa . I called there & had a nice talk with Michael Arian-
introduced myself & we shared stories( hi Michael!) Is Bill coming?
  I wanted to tell you I found this old cassette with 7 songs from
Wash DC show - can't believe it survived all the moves - I
immediately transferred it to a CD & it sounds great - Bob Mandolph
singing "I Got Life" & Frankie Karl doing "Colored Spade' AND  "Dead
Ends" -

I still have pix left in my camera from Bridgeport & will take more
on Saturday, develop them & get them to you ...

See you Saturday!

LOve, love, love
Debbie Andrews