[Mb-hair] Re: Running into HAiR Everywhere

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:04:54 PDT 2005

...and here I am this evening, shopping at Trader Joe's in LA, when a
vaguely familiar face in another check-out line appears...an actress whom I
hadn't seen for 28 years, since I cast her in "Liquid Theatre" in Paris,
(which was produced by the late, wonderful, Brooke Lappin who was in
Management with Broadway "Hair")...and as Eileen and I were talking and
reminiscing, somehow it came out that she had been in the San Francisco and
Paris "Hair" Productions!!  Wow.
Gave her my email to put her in touch with some of her old tribal friends,
and to also turn her onto this list.
Ditto Corinne!
Love, Cara