[Mb-hair] A Few Questions

joseph.simon at fandm.edu joseph.simon at fandm.edu
Wed Apr 13 08:44:22 PDT 2005

Yes, I meant gender switching in regards to the diversity problem.
Thank you very much for you suggestions.  My problem lies
specifically in African Americans, I have enough people of color for
a good tribe, there just really is not an African American influence
in the organization I am a part of.  Thanks again for your help.

--
Joseph Simon

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves."
				-Shakespeare