[Mb-hair] Lamont... Colored Spade memories

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Tue Apr 12 20:05:32 PDT 2005

Dagmar.

How sweet of you to share... :-)

Thank you.
peace,
barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: fotoblue at flash.net
Sent: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:06:58 -0700
To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
Subject: [Mb-hair] Lamont... Colored Spade memories

Hello Tribe!

Richard's mention of Lamont Washington triggered a whole bunch of memories!
 yes, he was THE ORIGINAL!

Sweet and crazy "Jungle Bunny"... wherever you are, we're still thinking of
you!

here he is, singing his song
and that's Gerry Ragni at his feet.

(from my page
http://home.flash.net/~akstudio/stray.hairs.html
which is screaming for an update, I just noticed! )
Dagmar
http://www.dagmarfoto.com