[Mb-hair] Fwd: Re: Hair at UCSD

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 19:24:11 PDT 2005

Hello Tribe,

Just forwarding on a lovely note for Elizabeth Caveness (below my note). I'm leaving for Italy very early tomorrow morning so I've switched to digest mode. Hopefully I'll have lots of good things to share when I return on the 24th.

I'm happy to say that a newly edited version of Good Hair Days is now available online. You can find the links at www.goodhairdays.net. I should have some discounted author copies available by the end of April. I wasn't able to change the cover, but many typo's were changed as well as some other requests. It's not perfect of course, but much better than before.

My love to all of you.

Beads, Flowers, Freedom and Happiness ~ Jonathon