[Mb-hair] A Few Questions

joseph.simon at fandm.edu joseph.simon at fandm.edu
Tue Apr 12 13:48:39 PDT 2005

My name is Joe Simon and I am a student at Franklin & Marshall
College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.  I am a part of the student
theater group here, and I want to direct HAIR as our spring show next
year.  My only problem is that there is not a whole lot of diversity
here.  I was wondering if anyone had seen or done shows where that
was an issue, and what the options are to keep the message of the
show intact, while not being offensive to others.

I was also wondering what kinds of other alternate options there
were, like vocal switching, or gender switching, and what people's
experiences were with that.

Thank you very much for your time.

-Joe
--
Joseph Simon

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves."
				-Shakespeare