[Mb-hair] Re: Running into HAiR Everywhere

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Sun Apr 10 13:26:46 PDT 2005

Hello all

So, there I was in Tampa, as a judge for State High School Thespians, and
I start talking to this beautiful young woman (who is a techie at
Julliard), and lo and behold  HER DADDY IS .............

JIM CARTER, HAiR circa 1972-3 Mercury out of Chicago!

Is that a hoot or what?  I am sending him the links, and have his e-mail
if anyone has been looking for him.

God I love this business.

Corinne