[Mb-hair] Time Zones

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Thu Apr 7 22:07:07 PDT 2005

Very funny, Martin.
;-)

 And yes, I'm in Arizona, the one State where they don't change the clocks
for
summer-time (or winter).

Which means that at this point we're 3 hours behind New York.
I'm not sure of the Calif difference right now? Senior moment, yikes.
Are our clocks an hour apart or  same time in summer?

It gets more complicated with Europe. We've had nice little calls at 4am,
from friends thinking we're just having our afternoon coffee...

right time difference (8 or 9 hours) wrong direction!
and often I have to write "good morning", as I'm turning the computer off
to go to sleep.

Possible trivia quiz?
It would be interesting to check how many time zones the Tribe traverses.
And if at least one HAIR alumnus is awake at any time of day or night.

Dagmar