[Mb-hair] Time Zones

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Apr 7 19:20:56 PDT 2005

Without benefit of Chardonnay-my taste tending in other substances I confess
to be missing the point. That is probably as I gave trying to sort out time
zones, particularly as I travel so much. I am now in NYC.
Also I found that many don't set their clocks.
Sometimes I wonder if the email software keeps track. The other I saw on
Civic that an email of mine was at 735AM. It had been sent around 9AM.
Michael