[Mb-hair] PS to Sally Eaton

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Mon Apr 4 11:45:21 PDT 2005

OOps, digging my way back through the pile of messages, I just now come
across this
one

too late, since I did give out her email address.
(sometimes clipping the messages in a thread doesn't work too well
either...)

Hope she'll forgive me, and please do not give it out to other lists etc.
I'm sure she'd like to hear from "hairy" friends and tribe members
but doesn't want to get the sometimes associated spam...

Sally, you're getting a blind copy of this, please get in touch!
Love
Dagmar