[Mb-hair] Question

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 07:50:00 PDT 2005

Re: Sally Eaton/Martha Plimpton

Martha Plimpton is not Sally Eaton's daughter, but the daughter of Shelley
Plimpton and Keith Carradine. Sally had a son, not too long into the
Broadway run, who is the reason that the character Jeanie is pregnant.

I remember when Shelley was pregnant with Martha (who we used to call Bunky,
and who I used to sometimes baby-sit for in Dressing Room #1 during the show
- weren't you sometimes there, Doris?) it gave new meaning to some of the
lyrics of Frank Mills..."But unfortunately, I lost his address..."

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html