[Mb-hair] storm

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 09:48:26 PDT 2004

Glenn

Also in my thoughts & prayers :)

Love forever
Robin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonathon Johnson
  To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
  Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 6:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] storm

  Dear Glenn,

  I'm sending all my love and prayers.

  Love ~ Jonathon

  glenn lucas <mygal514 at msn.com> wrote:
    i've decided to try & summon the power of the hair spirit, to aid an unknown
    tribe member.
    brenda and i were married during my tour..and michael, then 3, was the
    littlest tribe member.

    bren and my daughter, michelle, have been trapped by francis in port st
    lucie, fl since saturday.
    the good news is, there is virtually no communication within the city, as
    most of cell towers were lost and gen. phone out since sat...

    i am asking that on this holiday, if you see this em, send your spirit to
    them...
    i know the power of that spirit and have known of it strength since the 1st
    time i saw the show...
    even in the best of conditions, they need strength right now...

    my Heart is in that spirit for brenda and shell and all of the victoms,
    mygal

  Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.