[Mb-hair] (no subject)

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 07:19:41 PDT 2004

Dear Paul,

Thanks so much for sharing. My love and prayers go out to Cookie and his family.

Love, Peace and Blessings ~ Jonathon

Paul Korda <paul at paulkorda.com> wrote:
Dear Members of the Tribe,
I'm sorry to have not been in touch, but I would like to make contact regarding my friend and fellow London original cast member, Cookie Eaton and his bereavement in losing his wife Linda. I hope we can all pray for his strength and courage in facing such a loss. They were together since the show began in 1968 and have two daughters.
Love and peace to you all
Paul Korda
http://www.PaulKorda.com

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.