[Mb-hair] Re: Strange Hurricanes

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Tue Sep 7 04:44:46 PDT 2004

Hopefully, on this Tuesday morning, Robin, Sally, Brenda, Michelle and many
others impacted by Francis are all safe & sound and the lines of
communications can be restored.
Please keep us posted in the aftermath.

PEACE,
Leo

"

> Hey folks
>
> So far things are ok in Tampa Bay area (where I live ), winds I think
bounce in & out of the 50-70mph range & they say tonight that when it goes
out into the Gulf it could intensify even stonger around here , I fear we
will lose the power soon they are losing it all around us. I am concerned
for Sally Shafer over in Co Co Beach I have e-mailed her & not heard back.
First Charlie, now Francis & they are saying that "Ivan" could be stonger
than all of them. This whole hurricane thing is just to wierd. "The God Show
don't mess around"