[Mb-hair] Happy Birthday Hair!

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 11:18:00 PST 2004

Happy All Hallow's Eve HAiR!!!

Here's how my weekend's panning out!!!

Yesterday I went to an antique store down in Marysville, and as I was
browsing, I heard someone yell out, "Hey Poccahontas.."     I of course froze in my
tracks...    I hate that!!!    Then some woman with crappy makeup   and big
hair came over and started talking to me.. I then realised she thought I was
dressed up for Halloween!! LOL!   I was wearing chamois pants and a soft buckskin
poncho of the same colour.. In my long flowing hair I had a braid-tie made
from a stamped metal disc, leather thong strips, blonde/white horse hair made
into   2 stubby tassles and wrapped with brightly coloured thread, and a small
pheasant feather... I had on my everyday mocassins... and a pendalton shoulder
strap purse.. LOL!

She was wearing a non descript long velvet coat dress ( there I just
described it!!)<smile> Then I realised her bad make up was supposed to be Vampire
makeup..  I just thought she was naturally ugly..   I calmly explained that I was
not wearing a costume, I was clad in my "everyday" uniform...   I remember in
Chicago one year people on the street kept stopping me to say. "I LOVE YOUR
COSTUME..."   I was wearing a fringed lacota lamb skirt and top. and my wool
cape open in the front..    I couldn't figure out what the hell they were taling
about until I realised it was Halloween!!LOL!   I was on my way to the
Newberry Library to do some volunteer work in the McNickle Library for Native
American Studies...

Every day is Halloween in my closet!!!!!!

I should have given her this link!
Quill & Parchment: I Will Dance For You