[Mb-hair] peppy castro mentored me his home for two weeks and sallyeaton dir

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 06:15:15 PST 2004

Hi Sherwin,

You don't have to create the possibility of getting these photos in the
archives, because they are already here. Robert Camuto, who worked with
Sally Eaton, and did a lot of the staging for that tour works very closely
with the Archives, so we have a copy of the program those photos come from
here already, as well as a video tape of a performance (10/14/90, Palace
Theatre, New Haven, CT). Your Berger was outstanding!

If you mean, can I put photos from that tour online at the web site, the
answer is yes, however it sometimes takes a while for things to progress
from the middle of the To-Do pile to the top. Bear with me, please. :-)

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html