[Mb-hair] Happy Birthday Hair!

Beverly Bremers bev at beverlybremers.com
Sat Oct 30 11:23:24 PDT 2004

Cara - That would be great if you could come. We could go out afterwards. Yes, I believe there are tix available, though we are very full on weekends. They are offering a $10 discount per ticket. Just mention TYPE-B to get it. Also group rates are available for 10+. Coronet Box Office: 310-657-7377. Ticketmaster 213-480-3232. www.menopausethemusical.com  www.coronet-theatre.com.

Bev