[Mb-hair] Out of the Mouths of Babes

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 02:52:14 PDT 2004

Little Alice was in the first day of her 5th grade class when the
teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All
the typical answers came up -- fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor,
lawyer. Alice was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher
asked her about her father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear.
Sometimes, if an offer's really good, he'll go home with some guy and
spend the night for money."
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other
children to work on some exercises and took little Alice aside to ask
her,
"Is that really true about your father?"
"No," said Alice, "he works for the Bush Campaign, but I was too
embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.