[Mb-hair] spam

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 02:01:05 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/29/04 06:50:27 PM, VinUschi at t-online.de writes:

> hi nina hi naughty shamagne can you sisters tell me what spam has to do
> with a growing böy

< blush!!!!!>

>  i am from newcastle england this stuff invented in
> the usa was what us poor people use to eat when we couldent afford ham

I have a funny memory of visiting the folk singer Jamie Brockett in
Nottingham, New Hampshire, USA and he served me sticky spaghetti with Ketchup and Spam
balls as a sauce! Ewwwww.. It was horrid.. Right in the middle of this dubious
dinner a real estate person came to the door with a client to show his
farm... which was on the market... The Devil made me do it.. I went face down into
the spaghetti and spam and pretended to be dead. as they traipsed through the
dining room of this old revolutionary war farmhouse... I was starving there b/c
i couldn't imagine eating any of the things he served to me!   I lived on a
Heath bar and some leftover food from the airplane trip! for the 3 or 4 days I
was there...   Then I went up to NY and stayed at MIchael's brownstone right
across the street from Yellowfinger's... Yummmmmmm.. and I believe it was on
the same street as Mama Laura's   my favourite meal there was Quadretti
Trifolatti..

> love you all vincent  if bush and his cronies cheat there way thru this
> errection meet you all in little hampton england after blair has been
> booted out

He's lucky they don't burn him a the stake..