[Mb-hair] Recent memory that will last a lifetime.

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 20:57:49 PDT 2004

Thanks for sharing Jonathan and welcome to the worldwide tribe.

Peace and blessings ~ Jonathon

Jonathan Zenz <zenzjay at earthlink.net> wrote:
Dear Tribe,

On September 18, 2004 I closed the production of "Hair" being done by the Silverlake Tribe at the Knightsbridge Theatre in Los Angeles.  I have been reading the island-list emails having been a member of the list for a couple months now.  I am honored to be part of the larger tribe and want to extend my best wishes for the birthday of Hair!!

I was told that being in the show would change my life - I didn't know the extent to which I would be effected then, but now I recognize just how deep and profound the effect is!

Silverlake Tribe - Knightsbridge Theatre Los Angeles 2004

Happy Birthday Hair!!

Jonathan Zenz
Silverlake Tribe Berger

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.