[Mb-hair] Re: chain letters on the HAiR web?Mb-hair Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 20:18:38 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/25/2004 5:48:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net writes:
I do NOT  inderstand why Corinne is so upset about supposed spam on the
HAiR list....  There has been NO spam at all and if  she is upset about
ONE e-mail  forwarded by Michael for a friend, I think she is
overstepping her  boundaries and a bit uptight about one e-mail.

Is your life so  regimented Corinne? Lighten  up.

peace,
barbara

ALSO THE AMOUNT OF STUFF WE GET IN OUR BOXES NOT ON THE  HAiR LIST  FROM
Corinne could paper the walls of every room in my house including the
basement!!LOL!  I love you Corinne but you SPAM  too!!!