[Mb-hair] Broadway on PBS

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sun Oct 24 16:14:42 PDT 2004

Amy I finally caught a glimpse of "HAiR" on PBS. I was in the kitchen
and missed a minute or so BUT the first group I saw was, Larry Marshall,
Robin Mc Namara and Allan Nichols (I Think it was Allan since I missed
part of it and only had a fast peek). I think they were doing the number
"Colored Spade". Comments on the tune anyone, they did not have any
sound in that shot. Also saw Jerry Ragni and Galt, couldn't find Jim ??
Unless I did not recognize him.

Then Ben Vereen spoke a bit, saw Heather McRae singing :-)) and pictures
of our own Bill Swiggard.... Was that you Bill? within a few pictures
yours was at the top.

It was awesome.... hope I catch it again so I can have a better, longer
and more accurate viewing.

peace,
barbara